Activates the Camera's mount control sytem to instruct the mount to move in a particular direction for a given period of time
ASCOM.DeviceInterfaces (in ASCOM.DeviceInterfaces.dll) Version: 126.96.36.199 (188.8.131.5274)
Sub PulseGuide (
Direction As GuideDirections,
Duration As Integer
- Type: ASCOM.DeviceInterfaceGuideDirections
The direction of movement.
- Type: SystemInt32
The duration of movement in milli-seconds.
May throw a not implemented exception if this camera does not support PulseGuide
This method returns only after the move has completed.
The (symbolic) values for GuideDirections are:
- guideNorth 0 North (+ declination/elevation)
- guideSouth 1 South (- declination/elevation)
- guideEast 2 East (+ right ascension/azimuth)
- guideWest 3 West (+ right ascension/azimuth)
Note: directions are nominal and may depend on exact mount wiring.
guideNorth must be opposite guideSouth, and
guideEast must be opposite guideWest.